How to register
Rejoice! We are now using fillable PDFs! It's now easier than ever to send in your registration. However, it's still not safe to send your credit card info through email.
1. Fill in the form
We recommend you save the PDF form to your desktop, then fill it out there.
Need tech help? See PDF troubleshooting below.
2. Send us your form and deposit payment
Option A: Email us, attaching your completed form, then phone with your credit card info.
(413) 625-8241 (phone hours Tue–Fri 9–3 — right now the time here is 11:39 PM on Fri)
Option B: Print and snailmail us your completed form with your check (payable to Vävstuga LLC).
Vävstuga Weaving School
16 Water Street
Shelburne Falls, MA 01370-1119
For 5-day, 4-day, and 3-day classes
- A deposit of $250 is required to hold your place in a 5-day or 4-day class, or $150 for a 3-day or 2-day class. See our cancellation policy. You may pay by MasterCard, Visa, or check. The balance is due one month prior to the start of the session.
- Please include a note in your email stating all the class dates that work for you. You can tell us your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices in your email, or make a note on the form if you are mailing it.
- If two or more students want to attend the same class, each person should send a separate registration form. You can let us know that you hope to attend with another person in your email, or make a note on your form if you are mailing it.
- To see whether a class has open places, consult the list on its Class description page; any class that is already full will be labeled accordingly.
We would like for everyone to be able to attend the class of their choice. Given that there are a limited number of student slots per class, that is not always possible. Don't be discouraged, though: we do keep wait lists, and spaces do sometimes become available.
For flex sessions — Treasures, One-Day Wonders
To reserve a project: contact us with your project requests. Becky will be in touch with you to help schedule your week.
A deposit of $50 per day is required for all flexible and one-day sessions and is non-refundable; see our cancellation policy. You may pay by MasterCard, Visa, or check. The balance is due one month prior to the start of the session.
For 15-week course — Väv Immersion
Early application deadline: March 1st 2017 (acceptance decisions made by April 1st)
Regular application deadline: May 15th, 2017 (acceptance decisions made on a rolling basis as space is available)
Scholarships: Students between the ages of 18–35 are welcome to apply for scholarship and work exchange opportunities.
Some browsers (Chrome, Safari) will let you fill in the form right in your browser, but some will not (Firefox). If you're using Firefox, you'll see a warning at the top of the page:
To start, either "Open with a different viewer" or download.