- Rag Rugs can be designed and woven in a variety of sizes in two, three or five days.
- Rep rugs or runners will be available in a variety of techniques.
- Bands may be woven as a single day project, or an evening project for people weaving second day.
- Alumni Week enthusiasts will enjoy our selection of single day weaving projects.
- Vävstuga Days continues in spirit by having one or two projects available to newcomers.
- Vävstuga teatime will make Wednesdays special during Vävstuga Treasures.
Our 2014 class schedule is now posted, and registration is now open for 2014 Vävstuga Basics, Swedish Classics, and Drawloom Basics. Come join us in our beautiful weaving school situated along the banks of the Deerfield River and have fun learning to create your own handwoven treasures. We are proud to introduce Celeste Johnson as Becky’s new studio assistant for Vävstuga Basics and Swedish Classics classes starting January 2014. Attendees to Vävstuga Treasures in November 2013 will have a chance to meet her already that week. Smålandsväv enthusiasts will be very happy to learn that Om Fellen Kunne Fortelle (If Coverlets Could Speak) has returned to our bookstore. This book, which we have not had available in years, is full of skillbragd coverlets (Norwegian for Smålandsväv) with beautifully executed drafts, and even an English summary in the middle of the book. Take a look inside the book: Registration for Treasures classes begins mid-November. We are thrilled to be offering expanded opportunities at Vävstuga in 2014. Vävstuga Treasures is broadening its scope in the following ways: