Our Registration form is a fillable PDF that you can send in via email after downloading it to your computer. However, it’s not safe to send your credit card info through email.
1. Download the registration form to your computer
You must save the PDF form to your desktop first, then fill it out before sending it as an attachment. Otherwise we may receive a blank form.
Need tech help? See PDF troubleshooting below.
2. Send us your form and deposit payment
Option A: Email us, attaching your completed form, then phone with your credit card info.
(413) 625-8241 (phone hours Tue–Fri 9–3 — right now the time here is )
Option B: Print and snailmail us your completed form with your check (payable to Vävstuga LLC).
Vävstuga Weaving School
80 Bassett Road
Shelburne, MA 01370-9709
For all regular classes
- A deposit of $250 is required to hold your place in a 5-day or 4-day class, $150 for a 3-day or 2-day class, $50 for a 1-day class. See our cancellation policy. You may pay by MasterCard, Visa, or check (drawn on a US bank). The balance is due one month prior to the start of the session.
- Please include a note in your email stating all the class dates that work for you. You can tell us your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices in your email, or make a note on the form if you are mailing it.
- If two or more students want to attend the same class, each person should send a separate registration form. You can let us know that you hope to attend with another person in your email, or make a note on your form if you are mailing it.
- To see whether a class has open places, consult the list on its Class description page; any class that is already full will be labeled accordingly.
- A minimum enrollment of 4 students is required for most classes. If this is not met, you will receive a full refund of any payments made.
We would like for everyone to be able to attend the class of their choice. Given that there are a limited number of student slots per class, that is not always possible. Don’t be discouraged, though: we do keep wait lists, and spaces do sometimes become available.
Some browsers (Chrome, Safari) will let you fill in the form right in your browser, but some will not (Firefox). If you’re using Firefox, you’ll see a warning at the top of the page:
To start, either “Open with a different viewer” or download.