Sitting down to weave at a drawloom is truly an idyllic and unparalleled experience. This session of Vävstuga Projects offers you the opportunity to sit down at a pre-dressed drawloom and weave a beautiful piece. Explore our extensive library of patterns and ideas for further inspiration. Contact us to discuss other project options.
These projects are rated more advanced, and are available for our drawloom alumni only.
- Single unit damask
- Shaft draw damask
- Single unit and shaft draw combination, damask
(Project choice is first come, first served)
Choosing a design
We will take time at the beginning of each session to do some designing and look at numerous samples for inspiration.
We have plenty of “stock” patterns, or all the tools and help you need to plan your own design.
Shaft draw – opphämta
- 360 units
- 16/2 cotton warp, ecru (505)
- 4 shafts
- 2 treadles (+ 4 optional rosepath treadles)
- Width: 55 cm [80 cm loom]
Single unit draw – damask
- 80 units
- 22/2 cottolin warp, doubled, chestnut (2018)
- 6 shaft satin
- 6 treadles
- Width: 48 cm
Shaft draw – damask
- 85 units
- 8/2 cotton warp, charcoal (7502)
- 8 shaft satin
- 8 treadles
- Width: 49 cm [100 cm Standard]