There are many ways to weave—and even define—rosepath. So many kinds of intricate patterns can be created even on just one threading. Choose from our selections below.
Rosepath on opposites
The most commonly used rosepath technique in Sweden. There is no distinct front or back side.
Single pointed krokbragd
Patterns have a distinctive diamond look. Uses many shuttles and colors. There is a distinct front and back side.
Double pointed krokbragd
Patterns have a distinctive “double point.” Uses many shuttles and colors. There is a distinct front and back side.
(3, 4, or 6 treadles)
Uses many shuttles and colors. There is a distinct front and back side.
- 3 treadles – Weaves delightful geometric patterns.
- 4 treadles – Weaves delightful pictures and geometric patterns.
- 6 treadles – Weaves pictures with extraordinary details.
Choose your warp yarn
- Rug – 8/3 linen rug warp
- Runner – 12/6 cotton
- Runner – 16/3 line linen
Choose your width
- Rug – 66 cm (or other)
- Runner – 40 cm (or other)
Choose your threading
- 3 shaft
- 4 shaft
- 6 shaft
- Single krokbragd
- Double krokbragd
- Rosepath on opposites
- Bound rosepath
- Rug – Mattgarn
- Runner – Möbelåtta (or other)
- Pillows – 6/1 Singles (or other)